Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Importance of Family

Over the weekend, I attended a family party.  I am always in for a fun and interesting time when my whole family gets together.  I come a large Italian family.  My mom is one of eight kids, and I have about thirty cousins.  Family parties can be a bit chaotic at times with so many people and so many different conversations going on.  As Italians, my family is pretty loud and we tend to try to talk over each other.  There could be four different conversations going on at once, with people jumping from one conversation to the next.  Often times, we talk about the most random topics too.  The conversation starts with one topic and somehow ends with a totally unrelated one.  We laugh at ourselves often and always have a good time by simply being together.  Family is very important to me, and I am lucky to have come from a very tight knit family.  We are all very supportive of one another and try to get together as often as we can.  Family is a very important value of mine, and I am lucky to know that my family will always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment