Friday, April 15, 2016

My Cousin's Wedding

Tomorrow I will be going to my cousin's wedding in Indiana.  She is getting married to a Baptist minister, so it will be interesting to see what their wedding ceremony will be like.  The ceremony is actually taking place at his Church, and his entire congregation will be there.  This is only the second wedding among my cousins, so I'm sure my family will have a great time.  It is always a lot of fun when my whole family comes together.  The wedding is in Indiana, so we are all getting hotel rooms next to each other.  My little cousins are so excited to be staying in the hotel room next to ours.  They planned out the whole night, saying that when we get back from the ceremony we have to explore the hotel, then go to the reception, and hang out in each other's rooms at night.  My youngest cousin is the flower girl in the wedding, and she has been talking about it since she was first asked.  Special occasions are always an exciting time, and I love when my whole family is able to come together and celebrate something special.  My cousins and I are all getting older, going off to college, and moving to different states, so everyone is really excited when we can all come together.  I come from a large Italian family, and I have about 30 cousins and 8 aunts and uncles.  It can be difficult for everyone to be in the same place at the same, so when there is a big occasion like a wedding, all of us come together.  We can talk and laugh for hours about anything.  I am so lucky to have such a tight knit family.  We are all so supportive of each other, and I know I can talk to anyone in my family.  I am looking forward to the wedding tomorrow, and I can't wait to see what new memories my family will create.

No comments:

Post a Comment