Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Plans For Mother's Day

Mother's Day is only a few weeks away, which is crazy because that means we are heading into the month of May.  Mother's Day is always a nice day to spend time with family and let my mom know how much I appreciate her.  This year, my grandma is taking my mom, my sister, and I to see the Blue Man Group on Mother's Day.  I am really excited about this because I have never seen the Blue Man Group before, but I have heard they put on an exciting show.  Usually, my family's Mother's Day plans consist of going to Church with my mom's side of the family, then heading back to my Nani's house for breakfast.  We spend the morning with my Nani, aunts, and cousins, then we spend the evening with my dad's side of the family.  My grandma cooks dinner, and we all just relax and enjoy each other's company.  This year, we are still going to have breakfast wit my Nani, but instead of going to my grandma's house for dinner, we are going to see the Blue Man Group.  My grandma joked saying that we are leaving the men hanging, and the women are having a ladies' night.  I think this will be something fun that I can share with my mom, my grandma, and my sister.  We don't really get to go out, just the four of us, so I am really excited to have the opportunity to enjoy a show together.  Moms are so wonderful, and they deserve to know how special they are.  We would not be here without our moms.  It is sad that some people do not love or respect their moms the way that they should.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mom and grandmothers as well.  My mom is the best, and I do not know what I would do without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment