Friday, April 22, 2016

One More Week

I still cannot believe there is only one week of classes left in my Freshman year of college.  I have definitely been kept busy these final weeks of the semester, with a myriad of final projects, papers, and speeches.  I still have quite a bit to get done before this last week of classes, but I am working hard and planning on finishing strong.  I just found out that I do not have any finals on finals week, which I am incredibly grateful for.  My finals are all on the last day of actual class.  I am so happy about this!  Even though it means I will have less time to study and take the test, it also means I will start summer break a whole week earlier.  These last few weeks have been a bit stressful, but I am taking assignments one at a time and doing my best to get everything done.  I just gave my last speech today, which was a huge relief and another assignment to check of my remaining list.  These last few days of class, I'm sure, will go by fast, so I am planning ahead and figuring out how to best manage my time and my remaining assignments.  Whenever finals come around, it is always pretty stressful, making study guides and finishing up course work.  I am looking forward to this week, completing my remaining assignments, taking my finals, and finishing the year strong.  Summer is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment